What Does Ps Mean In Shoes?
PS in shoes means ‘Preschool’. It’s a size group for children between 3 and 5 years old
To measure PS shoe size, you need to measure your child’s foot length and width. You can do this by following these steps:
- Tape a paper on the floor with one end against a wall.
- Plant one foot on the paper with your heel against the wall.
- Trace the outline of your foot.
- Using a ruler, measure the longest and widest parts of your outline.
- Repeat with your other foot.
You can then compare your measurements with a shoe size chart to find the right PS size for your child.