The perfect manicure is almost, if not just as important as the perfect shoe. It’s easy to forget the importance of perfectly polished digits when planning your outfit. We are here to give you the low down on the hottest winter 2012/2013 polishes that you can wear now, and of course… the perfect shoe that polish will compliment!
1. Red is always classy. The right red can be worn all year round and is flirty, sexy, fun and classy all at the same time. Nothing screams sophistication like the Chanel Le Vernis Lotus Rouge. And what shoe may you ask would be the perfect fit for this siren of a color? I like the Just Watching.
2. Metallic has been worn all through the holidays, and continues to be popular right through till spring. A silver or gunmetal polish, much like the Essie No Place Like Chrome or the Over Edge would be especially eye catching when paired with a hot bootie like the Capped and Loaded.
3. Looking to keep it simple? Neutrals are the key to keeping things fresh and clean. Pretty shades of beige, pale pink, or white elongate the fingers and don’t take away from a shoe like the Red Riding Hood.
4. Plum is polished perfection. Oh so classy and sophisticated, you can match any of these pretty plums with the Wrapped And Capped.
5. And finally we do have to add in green, since emerald is the color of 2013 accrding to the color experts. The right shade of emerald can look great your well manicured fingers. The Essie Incognito polish or the China Glaze Emerald Sparkle do the trick perfectly. The key is to keep your shoe neutral with a beautiful pump like the Kate.
So try these polish and shoe combos or for a challenge, which I know you will love... check out these cool polish shades and design your own shoes to compliment them!