Lucky for us, WSLS10 in Roanoke, VA, has shed some light on the relationship between women and shoes that will make us shoe addicts feel like we are in good company!
- More than half of women own more than 10 pairs of shoes and 13% own more than 30 pairs
- Online shoe shopping is being considered a "national obsession" with 1/3 of women regular online shoe shoppers, a concept almost unheard of 5 years ago
- Zappos.com says some of their top customers "spend well over $10,000 annually"
- Approximately one in five women go shoe shopping to cheer themselves up
- 14% of women admit to hiding a purchase or two from their significant other (ahem, we don't know WHAT you are talking about!)
- Regarding shoe comfort, more than half of women are willing to withstand pain for fashion
Glad we aren't alone :)